Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
This one has really thrown me for a loop.
And I don't know how to approach it.
There hasn't been just one person
"who has gotten me through the most in my life."
"who has gotten me through the most in my life."
There have been so many.
Here are a few.
There are my ladies in C-town.
They are great at making me laugh.
Then there is my Dad.
He has always loved me for me, and is great
at listening to me and telling me things will get better.
at listening to me and telling me things will get better.
Can't forget Kaylee!
Kaylee takes crazy pictures of us so that I always have a reason to laugh.
(I can't believe I am posting this picture)
(I am hoping I don't regret this)
Of course Beth.
For reasons unexplainable.
My Mom- She always has great advice.
Gretchen- She always knew what I needed when I needed it.
Keith- He offered the support I needed to make some tough life transitions .
Kimber- Who is always there when I need a friend.
My Grammy- Who just loves me, and made me feel special.
OH and I can't forget my Rosie Dog.
She is always there when I need someone.
I'm never lonely with Rosie around.
:)

You are so blessed to be surrounded be so many GREAT people. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete