Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
I hate not having a plan.
I understand that life very seldom goes as planned, but I like to be prepared.
And to me being prepared means having a plan.
I get really stressed when I don't have plan or at least a guideline.
Finding a picture to go with this one was tough and I don't have the energy to design something so all ya get today are my thoughts.
I hate not having a plan.
I understand that life very seldom goes as planned, but I like to be prepared.
And to me being prepared means having a plan.
I get really stressed when I don't have plan or at least a guideline.
Finding a picture to go with this one was tough and I don't have the energy to design something so all ya get today are my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment