Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of somewhere you've been.

SPAIN!

La Alhambra and Generalife Gardens of Granada, Spain


Ok so I didn't take this pic, I borrowed it from a website and now I can't find it again. 
We never had a full view of La Alhambra. We just saw it up close and personal.
Our tour guide Luz told us that La Alhambra means Crimson Castle. This picture really shows why.

This is a city scape of Granada from La Alhambra.
Breathtaking!

 And this is one of the million pictures I have of the Generalife Gardens, also located in Granada.

I struggled and struggled when trying to decide what to post for today. I knew that I wanted to post about Spain, but I didn't know exactly what.
 I absolutely loved Spain. 
It was so hard picking just one of the cities I visited to talk about. So after much debate I decided on Granda. Mainly because I loved the gardens.

I can't wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment