Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
I enjoy speaking in front of a crowd or audience, but the last few years I haven't had many opportunities to do so. Because of the lack of practice, I now struggle when I get in front of a crowd. My mind goes blank, and then when the thoughts come back to me they are all jumbled, and don't make sense. Then because of that I have a difficult time making my thoughts or opinions come out of my mouth right. Then when my jumbled thoughts come out as jumbled words, my face goes bright red. Because my face is red, and I'm embarrassed, I just give up and then don't try anymore. I really don't like this about myself. I want to be able to more easily express what I am thinking and feeling. I guess I am going to have to start looking for opportunities to practice speaking in front of people again.

No comments:
Post a Comment