Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day Zero Progress

Alrighty, I have made some awesome progress on my Day Zero Project Goals, so here is an update.

I'm just going to run down the list of the ones I have completed or am actively working on.
#1 Drink 64oz of Water a Day
I have had a hard time drinking enough water. It was never a problem while I was growing up, but the water in my college dorm tasted nothing like the water from home. I stopped craving water, and had a hard time motivating myself to drink it. Water has so many benefits, and I know I need to do a better job of drinking it. I have attempted to get back in the habit with very little success, so today I went out and bought 4 new stainless steel water bottles. I am hoping they will help.
#28 Buy a pair of well fitting dress boots.
I found TWO awesome pairs of boots. One leather and one suede. They are absolutely perfect, they come up just below my knee, perfect heel height, perfect everything. I just love them! It only took me four years, but I finally found not only one pair, but two.
#34 Make and Stick to a Wedding Budget
This one was easy. After months of planning, Joe and I threw the wedding idea out the window and eloped!!! Even better, we had money left over!
#60 Spend Christmas with Joe
This is the first year that Joe and I were together on Christmas Day. Christmas this year was so very different from what I am used to, but Christmas day was fantastic. Fantastic, because Joe and I were together!
#66 Learn Something about my Neighbors 
(other than their names)
I have done a pretty phenomenal job at this one. Since Joe and I moved into this apartment almost a year ago, we have had four families live next to us. I can tell you their occupations, names of children, names of pets, where they moved from, why they moved here, and so much more. Ever since I moved out on my own, I have never taken the time to get to know those who live next to me. I don't know why, maybe because I figured it was only a temporary situation, I'm not sure. Interacting with the people who live around me, makes life a little sweeter, even if their time in my life may only be temporary.
#70 Get a Couple's Massage with Joe
When Joe and I took our weekend away to get married, Joe treated me to a day at the spa. One of the treatments, was a couple's massage! Pure Bliss!
#90 Get an I-phone
I GOT ONE!!! Yay! and I love it. 
I had the toughest time figuring out how to operate it at first, but I think I finally have the hang of it.
#95 Get a new camera
Joe's Dad gave us a new one for Christmas. A very nice one. I haven't figured out all of the functions yet, but our pictures are turing out nice.
(I think it may be his way of telling us to take and share more pictures) lol

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment