Monday, January 9, 2012

Let the Adventure Continue

I am surprised that I even remember how to use this blogger contraption; it has been so long!
Well, I suppose I have a good excuse. I have been preoccupied with bigger and better things!
Joe and I were married on October 7th 2011. 
After planning and more planning, and a fair share of discontent for the both of us, we decided to go away for a weekend and come home married.
BEST DECISION EVER!
The weekend was phenomenal. We spent all of our time together, just the two of us. We did what we wanted, when we wanted. We ate at a 5 star restaurant, drank Champagne with every meal, spent a day at the spa, snacked on chocolate covered strawberries, spent a lot of time walking around downtown together, shopping, and holding hands. 
It was the perfect way to get married. 
The weekend was phenomenal, but the day of our wedding was magical!
The weather was perfect: crisp, clear, blue skies. The most amazing dress, and the most fashionable jacket. A wonderful, thoughtful judge with the sweetest ceremony. And best of all, Joe holding my hand, promising to stand by my side as we continue our adventure together.
Everything about the day was perfect.


1 comment: