Goal # 96 Identify and Document 100 Things That Make Me Happy.
I have been trying to decide how to tackle this goal and I think the best way is to split it up into four parts.
Here is part one. 1-25 things that make me happy.
1. My Handsom Joe
Everyday he does something that makes me smile.
Don't get me wrong we have our moments,
but at least one time through out the day he makes me smile.
That's one of the reasons I married him.
2. Cute, Sweet, Rosie
She won't let me clip her nails, so I have to hid the clippers under the pillow and attempt to clip them when she isn't looking. That is why one nail is short and the rest are long. She caught onto my ploy and wouldn't let me get the rest. Pretty quickly after this picture was taken she went and hid in the bedroom.
3. Warm Sunny Days
4. Selling Jewelry
5. Listening to Music
6. Re-Reading well loved books
7. A Clean Car
My car is such a mess right now, and it makes me so unhappy.
A clean car brightens my mood, so I think it is time to clean the car.
8. Line Dried Sheets
I get this from my mom. All of our clothes were line dried, even in the winter. The jeans would come back inside frozen stiff, and we all used to joke that they would shatter if anyone touched them. They never did, but one pair ripped just above the knee when someone tired to bend them.
9. Talking to my sister
I always have a smile on my face after talking to her.
We should talk more often, life is always just so crazy.
10. Cuties aka clementines
I could live on clementines in the winter.
They taste great and they smell even better.
I wish they were available all year round.
11. Fruit Smoothies
12. Sleeping In
13. Pretty Painted Nails
14. Buying New Shoes
15. Sitting on the patio with Rosie
16. Writing in my journal
17. Nana's Raisin Bread
I can't make it quite like my Mom does... well I can't make it at all like my Mom does. My attempt didn't have the right texture. However, when it turns out like it is supposed to, Nana's Raisin Bread is the ultimate comfort food.
18. Iced Green Tea with no sugar from Starbucks
19. The smell of sage and citrus candles
20. Checking the mail, and finding something more than just bills
21. Taking a bubble bath after a long day
22. A warm comfortable bed with a lot of pillows and layers of blankets!
23. Spontaneous birthday dinner with the husband.
(Too bad my glasses won't stay up where they are supposed to be)
24. Taking Rosie to the park or on a walk.
I can't wait for the weather to get a bit warmer so we can do these things more regularly. We have only gone to the park a few times this winter, and Rosie has loved it, but she gets cold really fast. Anyway, I am ready for some warmer weather.
25. Dressing up and going on a date with Joe
Well there is the first part. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and it was kind of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment