Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1

Day 1- Post a picture of yourself, and ten facts.


1. I love Reading.
2. I don't like cake.
3. I love to sleep in.
4. I love my family- including my Rosie Dog!
5. I am tired of going to school, I am ready to be done.
6. I love to wear nice/dressy clothes, but I don't get to very often because I work with kids.
7. I have an obsession with shoes.
8. I don't like being cold.
9. I am a massage junkie.
10. My favorite flowers are pansies.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the reading and the shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea. I see everyone doing the 30 day things on Facebook, but I think it is much better in a blog. :) I also like to wear dressy clothes, but can't because I work at a daycare, so I know where you are coming from. :) Can't wait to see the rest of the days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma was looking at this with me and she said "becky"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete