I am so ready for summer and warm weather, and it is only January.
I am tired, and ready for a change.
I want to pay more attention to what
I want, and need for ME!
I was blog surfing one day and came across this.
I thought it would be fun, so after three weeks of trying to narrow down goals
I have a solid list to achieve.
I am hoping that it will give me some motivation to get through the next few months, while
I anxiously await warm weather.
I have decided not to post my whole list, rather to post when
I accomplish a goal.
I WILL MAKE THE MOST OF IT!
Whatever it may be at the time.
hi Becky HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Emma says appy birfday beckyyyyyy (in toddler talk)any way have a great day! p.s. Hannah says happy birthday becky luv ya. see you later i love you! syd.
ReplyDelete