Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Craziness

Craziness has entered my life full force.
Things have been a little crazy all school year, but now wether I like it or not, life is total craziness.
I am finally over the pneumonia, and done with all of the crazy medications, but I still don't feel well.
Not feeling well always makes life more crazy. 
School has gotten a little more intense. 
The people who live next to us and the ones that live below us are loud and disruptive.
My car has needed minor repairs lately.
Gas prices have gone up! UGH!!!
I have been traveling a lot lately for various reasons. Travel always wears me out.
My AmeriCorps duties are causing me grief.
However,
the most exciting cause of craziness is...
Joe has accepted a job in C-town, and we are moving! 
And SOON!
Soon, as in within the next month if all goes to plan.
Joe will be doing training the next few weeks and this will involve some travel, which means gas prices will continue to cause us grief. He will be training while I pack, and then on the weekends we will be moving all of our stuff, and we have a lot of it! 
We are excited! And a little overwhelmed! There is a lot to be done, a lot to be worked out, and a lot to be finalized. Right now I feel a little discouraged. I am not sure where to start, or how we will get everything finished. Then I remind myself to have a little faith, and everything will work out. When I am not stressing out I get so excited! I can't wait to be back in C-Town! I have missed it so much. I am excited to be back with my friends, and my kiddos. I have severely missed my kiddos at The Arc. 
I feel like this is just the thing we need!
The craziness will continue to be a big part of life for the next little while, but all of the changes sure are exciting!   

1 comment: