For Joe's birthday we went to the Fray Concert.
We had so much fun. It was a great concert!
On the tickets it said that the doors would open at 7pm.Well, we got there at 7:30 and there was a huge line outside the building because the doors weren't open yet. This wouldn't have been too bad except, it was really really really cold outside. I had on my warm winter vest with a hood, winter coat, gloves and a scarf, and I was frozen solid. It was so cold, but that didn't stop us. Finally the doors opened and the line moved pretty quickly. Before I knew it we were inside, and in our seats.
Joe and I were sitting in our seats watching people file in, and pretty soon the seats around us were full. There were two guys sitting directly in front of us, and next to them were two girls. The two girls noticed some friends in the next section over and were yelling across the aisle talking to each other. I was excited for the concert to start, and stopped paying attention to them.
The concert started and everyone stood up. Well, just my luck, the guys who were originally in front of Joe and I had switched seats with the girls' friends from across the aisle. These two friends just so happened to be the two tallest people in the whole audience!!!
No joke, they were both well over 6 feet tall!!! On top of them being extremely tall, one of them was wearing a red and white striped beanie with a red pom pom on top. He looked so goofy and it made him even taller. It was horrible!
Joe and I switched seats and I ended standing in the aisle so that I could see, so it all worked out in the end. The concert was great, and because I was in the aisle I was able to get some really awesome pictures!
Happy Birthday Joe! I Hope you had a great day!
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment