Friday, July 20, 2012

Recovering


This cute little thing has spent the last few days doing a lot of this.


On Tuesday I dropped her off at the vet to be spayed and microchipped.


Her little leg looks pretty silly where they shaved it for her IV.

She has been a trooper.
She hasn't licked at all, so she did not have to experience the "cone of shame."
 She even puts up with Rosie wanting to play, and only growls at her on occasion.

Rosie really missed Babie while she was gone. Rosie kept walking around the house going in and out of every room, and pawing at the basement door that we keep closed. She kept up the routine until Babie came home the next day, and then was really distraught that I wouldn't let her play with Babie. It was pretty entertaining to watch,  I felt bad for both of them.
Hopefully all will be back to normal in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment