Joe is really into Ghosts. He watches Ghost Hunters and reads anything ghost related.
This year we went on the Local Ghost Tours. It was so cold!
We started with a short presentation/play. Then they loaded us up on a trailer, and took us downtown. I think that was my favorite part. The tour guild told us all sorts of historical stories, as we drove around the areas in which they happened. That took about an hour, and was kind of fun. That part wasn't too cold, because we were packed onto the trailer like sardines.
The cold part was when they dropped us off back at the prison. The group before us was not finished with their tour yet, and we had to stand outside. That was COLD! We were out there for almost 45 minutes waiting, and this our new guide was grouchy!
Finally we were able to go into the prison. It was totally dark, and I wouldn't see anything. I was afraid that I would loose Joe in the crowd.
The prison tour was horrible. There was a group of kids in masks trying to scare us as we went through, so it was difficult to listen to the information being presented.
There was nothing ghost related with the whole tour, just the stories of former residents that might be haunting the prison.
The picture below is us standing outside freezing. Joe was less than impressed with tour, and the cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment