Friday, August 6, 2010

...

So I have been awful at updating my blog lately, and to make it worse I haven't been writing in my journal either, and if it can get any worse, I have also not been scrap-booking :(

One year for Christmas my Grammy made all of her grandkids books with some of her life stories in it. That book is one of my most cherished possessions. Now that she has left this earth it means even more to me than it did before. So one night, after spending most of the day thinking about my Grammy, I decided that I wanted to be better about documenting my life for future generations. That is how this blog came to be. I figure between a blog, journals, and scrapbooks I should be able to fully document the events in my life that help mold me into who I am, as well as the things that happen on a daily basis. That is why I am so upset with myself for not doing any of these things lately.

Life is a Journey, and I want to remember the journey. Some days I can't even remember where I put my keys, so I need to be better about documenting.
So this is what is going to happen. I have had some fun times this summer and I want them posted on my blog, so over the next few days I am going to add all sorts of fun posts, but I am going to change the dates so that they more accurately reflect the time that the event occurred.
For those of you who check out my blog on occasion scroll back through and new things will be showing up!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have been up too. Love the new truck!

    ReplyDelete